Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back

Okay, I agree that was a rather long period of absence. I guess that is one of the drawback of learning to play the guitar in this fashion. Although, I still get to start from exactly where I left off.

So, with guitar in hand I access the videos again, and what I went through the last time around, I go through again. The caper being, I have an acoustic guitar, and the only master teaching the acoustic guitar is Master Chris (who, for what I've seen, is highly proficient); but he is an expert in classical playing, not a form I fancy very much.

So even though Master Dave has an electric guitar in hand, I've now switched over to his form to learning/teaching. Why? he's the Blues Man.

I've started practicing the 12 bar blues pattern, and I must say that even though it sounds far from perfect, I'm liking it.

Here, I must add that I managed to lose my mobile phone/incorporated camera whilst on my extended break, and therefore the inability to post a video of my learning.

I do intend to acquire a new one soon, so videos are surely to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment